martedì, settembre 05, 2006

Announcement

Alright ladies and germs, an important announce I have to make, hrmmm.

The filming of Police Story II, Man will be delayed for a few more weeks. Due to unforseen circumstances, the plot of the story has to be altered somewhat. I won't go into the details of how and why (a nicer way of saying 'none of your bloody business'). Until the altered story is finished, filming will be postponed.

Of course, I do realize that assignments are beginning to pile, and while such matters are of no concern to one such as I, I am fully aware that not everyone is blessed with laziness at such a chronic level, or genius at such an overwhelming extent (not mention a touch of modesty for good measure). I will try to get the filming done and out of the way as soon as possible.

People involved, you will be called upon shortly.

Here is a list of people who will be contacted:

Trudy Au
Aaron Lee J. M.
Wilson Lee
Goh Kel Li
Linora Low
Tan Meng Yoe
Abdullah
Nikhil Singh
M. Yasir
Zeck Pulle
Soo Chang Hao


There are many others I believe, but their names elude me presently. And if you're interested in being part of this project, I'll need all the help I can get, so either leave me a comment or call me.

Police Story II, Man is projected for an October 3rd release, simultaneously with TMY's Lov. That of course is being overly optimistic. Still, it might work.

That is all. For now.

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 08 settembre, 2006 23:21, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Jo Jo Bumps had spoken the following...

i wan to be in ... i wan to be in ... i wan to be in ... i wan to be in ...
i wan to be in ... i wan to be in ...

I WAN TO BE IN ...

u know i wan to be in but not in in , but just in , u know , just in ...

so here ... I WAN TO BE IN ...

 

Posta un commento

<< Home