martedì, giugno 06, 2006

Level Up

After sitting for the media audiences exam yesterday, I felt like I could take on the World. Of course, I wouldn't have managed it without the help of Abdullah my "fellow" Singaporean, whose kiasuism proved both invaluable and contagious.


LEVEL UP!

Eddie G. is now a Level 51 Bard! (Chaotic Good)


That is all. I doubt anyone would even bother what new skills and stats I would have gained from leveling, so I won't bother either. Now, it's time for me to get back to studying for exams...

FOR NEXT SEMESTER, THAT IS!

Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 06 giugno, 2006 19:57, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Fikri had spoken the following...

Well done, Guv. One more to go... :>

 

Posta un commento

<< Home