lunedì, marzo 13, 2006

Police Story II, Man!

After the overwhelming response I received from the much-acclaimed Police Story, Man! I have decided to start work on its sequel. Plot framework is still in the process of gestation, but the general layout of events are more or less finished. The casting is also more or less sorted out. I don't want to spoil it for my ardent fans, so the roles will be pointed out in general.

Cast: Role

Eddie G.: Same as PSM
Max Tan: Same as PSM
Trudy Au: Same as PSM
Wilson Lee: Same as PSM
Aaron Lee: You'll find out soon enough
Kel Li: Villain role
Carrie Low: Villain role

There are also openings for minor roles, about seven (7) of them. Interested parties please let me know. There is only one pre-requisite for your involvement (besides committing your time and effort in the filming, which is a dead given), and that is you must speak better Cantonese than I do (which is nothing much, really). So give me a buzz. Those who would like to involve themselves in camara-work, please let me know too.

Cheers!

p.s. TMY, I'd like you to keep up your 100% cameo appearance in my shows. I'll be giving you a call soon.

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 18 maggio, 2006 11:04, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Superratty@TMY had spoken the following...

i think i am becoming the cameo man of sorts.
i'll never win an oscar, or score an arsenal-destroying last minute goal inmy entire life.

but u can be damn sure i'm cameo-ing in every single damn thing. :p

 

Posta un commento

<< Home