giovedì, ottobre 13, 2005

The Curse of Being Eddie G. III

Guys, you know what. You're right. I have been doing something stupid all this while in College.

But guess what, I'm still going to continue doing that something stupid. Perhaps she may be taking me for granted; but you know what, I want to continue to believe the best in her, even if I should do so at the expense of my sanity.

I have been soft to her, but that doesn't mean I'm weak. On the contrary, I'd say it takes massive fortitude (with a touch of stupidity perhaps) to carry on with something many others would have long given up on.

Perhaps I'll see the consequences of my folly one day. Perhaps I'll learn my lesson one day.

But it won't happen today.

I still love her.

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 14 ottobre, 2005 09:53, in the presence of The Eddie G., Anonymous Anonimo had spoken the following...

ok all i can say is....mood swings, mood swings...

yes i have so much time i check your blog daily now.

sigh.

 
And so it came to past that at 14 ottobre, 2005 10:21, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Eddie G. had spoken the following...

Mas: That's right. Thanks for the hug you gave me nonetheless :) Looks like my work is under heavy scrutiny now hahaha

Terence: Hahaha I like your analogy. It is kinda making me nauseas now that you mentioned it hahaha

 

Posta un commento

<< Home