mercoledì, maggio 17, 2006

Nationalism

As a wise man once said, "it is good to laugh at others." I don't know who said that but there have been some noted flaws in this theory, especially if you've tried laughing at the Indians in Bangsar. Sure, you'll probably live to blog about the story, but you'll probably be doing that with only one good arm.

Nothing wrong with Indians, by the way. They're cool people; friendly and with a great sense of humour, so long as you keep the bottle away from them... or is that vice-versa.

But that's not the point of this post. In this post, we'll take a look at how we can be patriotic enough to include our Nationality/Ethnicity in our everyday speech.

Disclaimer: This post may contain content in which you deem as "racist" and "bigotist". And I frankly couldn't be shat over this... well actually I can, but that wouldn't be very nice, now would it? Seriously though, if you're the type that easily gets offended by such jokes (i.e. you have no sense of humour), then I'd suggest not reading on. You know what, actually you should. The look on your face would be priceless.

Disclaimer 2: This post is classified as VERY LAME (11 out of 10 on the Lame-O-Meter). This kind of lameness is potent enough to make Fikri throw down his kimchi (or is it "throw up"), get on bended knees and scream "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!!!" Still, you get my point. If you're the kind that pukes when you see one too many lame jokes, you'd do well to have a plastic bag handy nearby.


Without further ado, let's get nationalistic


What's Scot into him?

You're making me really Hungary

Can I have a glass of freshly squeeze orange Jews?

Greece lightning, go Greece lightning!

What a con-man! I still can't believe Egypt me!

I'll be needing the package soon. Can you Korea it over?

That's how Madagascar can get if you floor it!

Alaskan you see the irony of it all?

I'll need a knot here. Can you Taiwan for me?

I think I'll try some of the coffee Hebrew

Inuit! I knew he was the murderer all along!

Ukraine your neck if you want to get a better view

Stop that! Jamaican me crazy!

I'm trying to read here. Kenya keep it down?

I American I don't like my name

We heard there was an emergency and so we decided to Russia

I tried so hard and got so far; Indian it doesn't even matter

Our cause needs New Zealand new vigour!

I know you like milk, but that doesn't mean you can steal Macau.

What the hell Turk you so long?

Grab on to a Poland hang on tight!

What a nice sweater! Dubai it for me, please.

Waiter, can we have separate Czechs please?

During the monsoon season, all we get is nothing Bahrain!

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 18 maggio, 2006 20:29, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Fikri had spoken the following...

I know of some before, but not all. Told a variation of the Dubai one to Iqbal's mom. She loved it :>

 

Posta un commento

<< Home