venerdì, dicembre 10, 2004

Kite

Wrote this song on 16th Nov 2004. Mostly because I had nothing better to do. Enjoy.



Kite
By Eddie G.

This song makes no sense at all
And that makes sense to me
I hear that pride goes before a fall
And I'm proud to be stuck up this tree

So kick bick and enjoy the ride
'Cos it's a long way down
I'm sick of you being a thorn in my side
I'm tired of being kicked around

[Chorus]
Stand up, stand out, stand tall and shout
Or sit down, shut up and let them figure it out
Be nice. Don't fight, don't kick, don't bite
And everything will be alright.

My life is like a paradox
'Cos I say my thoughts before I think
Your lies are like your pair of socks
They're full of holes and then they stink

So don't be silly, don't take your life
It's not a wise thing to do
Now be good and hand me that knife
I'll be glad to do the job for you

[Chorus]
Stand up, stand out, stand tall and shout
Or sit down, shut up and let them figure it out
Be nice. Don't fight, don't kick, don't bite
And everything will be alright
Yea everything will be alright
And you can do nothing right
So go fly your kite

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 29 dicembre, 2004 15:51, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Leanne had spoken the following...

hay! this song brought a smile on my face when i really needed it. you may be far away in a diff continent, but i know that you're never really too far away..

- thanks again.

 

Posta un commento

<< Home