giovedì, luglio 29, 2004

A Ghost Story

A Ghost Story,
NOT by Eddie G.


Two ghost met at their nearby purgatory and both started to chat about how they died...

1st ghost : So dude, how did you die?

2nd ghost : I sorta froze to death.

1st ghost : Jeez. That sucks. How did that happen?

2nd ghost : Well, actually I was imprisoned in the refrigerator before I died. Initially, I began to shiver, and then my entire body started to freeze, slowly but surely. Then everything just went black and the next thing I know, I'm dead. Heh. At least I didn't suffer much.

1st ghost : That's sad shit dude.

2nd ghost : Oh it is. Believe me. So what about you man, how did you die?

1st ghost : I died from exhaustion.

2nd ghost : Exhaustion? No shit. How did that happen?

1st ghost : Okay, it kinda all began when I suspected that my wife was having an affair. So one day, when I came back from work, I saw this pair of men's shoes at my doorstep, so I kinda figured that the jackass was still in the house with my wife. When I rushed into the bedroom, my wife was alone, but I knew he was still somewhere in the house. So I searched the toilet, ran downstairs, looked in the storeroom, but the jackass wasn't there. Then I ran back upstairs and searched the wardrobe, but I found nothing. Up and down and up and down the house I ran, but to no avail and then finally I collapsed in sheer exhaustion, and died.

2nd ghost : Man if you'd only looked in the refrigerator, the both of us would have still been alive...

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 01 agosto, 2004 17:00, in the presence of The Eddie G., Anonymous Anonimo had spoken the following...

sorri cant be bothered to make an account jus to post comment to ya...... take care in m'sia have fun... guess u moving out is part of it huh.... anihows yea yea yea lameer.... yep prolly ur first complimentary comment of e day

 
And so it came to past that at 01 agosto, 2004 17:01, in the presence of The Eddie G., Anonymous Anonimo had spoken the following...

oops sorri e above comment was by me terence hi

 

Posta un commento

<< Home