giovedì, marzo 31, 2005

Eddie's Nocturne

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eddie's Nocturne
By Eddie G.


When the sun has set, and the day is gone
Will you think of me?
Come take a look inside my heart forlorn
Tell me what do you see?

Oh I remember the day you went away
Oh what can I say?

[Chorus]
Why can't you see that you really mean so much
What's wrong with me? Am I really losing my touch
My heart is broken beyond repair
But it's not as if you care
About me

I turn off the lights, and close my eyes
Still I think of you.
It's only then that I realize
That there's nothing I can do.

Why are you haunting my memories?
Don't you know it's driving me mad?

[Chorus]
Why can't you see that you really mean so much
What's wrong with me? Am I really losing my touch
My heart is broken beyond repair
But it's not as if you care
About me

So when the sun has set, and the day is gone
I still feel the pain
But the darkest hour is just before dawn
And I will love again

And though you tell me that there's no point in waiting
I am still waiting for you...

[Chorus]
Why can't you see that you really mean so much
What's wrong with me? Am I really losing my touch
My heart is broken beyond repair
But it's not as if you care

Why can't you see that you really mean so much
What's wrong with me? Am I really losing my touch
My heart is broken beyond repair
But it's not as if you care
About me

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 01 aprile, 2005 12:24, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Unpredictable Mortal had spoken the following...

Hey, it's a really good song... so when will you ever sing it for me to listen?

 
And so it came to past that at 01 aprile, 2005 12:59, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Eddie G. had spoken the following...

That depends on when you find me with a guitar i guess :)

 
And so it came to past that at 01 aprile, 2005 22:16, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Unpredictable Mortal had spoken the following...

go get a guitar quick so i can hear you sing that song hehe. And also, i wouldn't have to search high and low for a guitar just to hear you sing the song!

 
And so it came to past that at 02 aprile, 2005 23:09, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Eddie G. had spoken the following...

Yea Terence, i'm cool. Thanks for asking. Not in any drunken stupors of late, because getting drink requires money. Most of the time anyway. In other news, I've been paving a 4-lane expressway in my lungs because it's much cheap. I believe i should be able to start charging toll soon. Hahaha

Yea, but anyway. Sorry i've not been able to reply of late. My phone is perpetually devoid of credit. Apparently credit requires money too. BAH! What's this world coming too...

 

Posta un commento

<< Home