sabato, aprile 23, 2005

The Unfinished Letter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Unfinished Letter
By Eddie G.


When I'm with you, and I see your smile
It hurts me to know that it's not for me
It's become something that I don't wanna see
But still I can't forget

And I wonder if it's worth the while
To try and be someone I don't wanna be
It's been riddled with heartache and irony
Since the day we met

[Chorus]
Do you remember the times we spent and
All the things we've said?
Oh I remember clearly, and I wrote them in my head
And I would give anything to
Turn back the hands of time
I'll do it all again for you, and things will be just fine

It's not easy, but I've got to try
Letting go before I get too deep
I've been losing my sanity and losing my sleep;
My heart still holds that scar

Every morning when I wake up I
Remind myself not to look in your eyes
A million ballads cannot emphasize
How beautiful they are

[Chorus]
Do you remember the times we spent and
All the things we've said?
Oh I remember clearly, and I wrote them in my head
And I would give anything to
Turn back the hands of time
I'll do it all again for you, and things will be just fine

I'll do it all again for you
And things will be just fine.

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 24 aprile, 2005 00:42, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Unpredictable Mortal had spoken the following...

Are you sure you want to turn back the hands of time? The future is much more brighter than you least expect it to be once you leave your past behind (that's what i believe)... all the best

 
And so it came to past that at 24 aprile, 2005 11:42, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Eddie G. had spoken the following...

:) Thanks guys. I seriously thought that I have completely let go of it all, and that I had control over the situation. But you know that i'm sentimental. Moving on is tiresome at best...

Perhaps one day I'll look back at all this and laugh.

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

 
And so it came to past that at 10 maggio, 2005 11:47, in the presence of The Eddie G., Anonymous Anonimo had spoken the following...

Hi Eddie...

I think I can relate well to this matter, coz I'm also experiencing it now myself, it's damn hard to let it go,but it's something that must be done...well, life is a joke, but not a funny one (heheh)...anyway, I like reading your blogs, keep it up, man!

WL

 

Posta un commento

<< Home