sabato, febbraio 10, 2007

I got !@#$% tagged!

This rarely happens, but I'm responding to Shu-Fenn's tag. Now, for those of you getting ideas, don't even bother. The only reason why I'm doing this is because I'm showing face. And believe me, this is a privilege and not a right.

So without a care in the world, here is my response to the tag.

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

i) I have a stuffed orca whale that my parents bought for me in Ocean Park, Hong Kong when I was 9. I still keep him to this day and love him to bits.

ii) I had a thing for one of my ex-teachers, who's 8 years older than I am.

iii) I get surges of inspiration for my writings/compositions when shit starts happening. When everything is smooth sailing, I just can't do anything creative.

iv) The busier I am (or I'm supposed to be), the more I blog.

v) After my voice broke, I was able to sing notes that were much higher.

vi) No matter what people say, I'm still a fan of Michael Jackson.

It's your turn!!

Yokie
Mei Yii
Pei Wen
Leanne
TMY
Joanna Lee

Ye who seek for audience, let ye speak now!

And so it came to past that at 10 febbraio, 2007 02:30, in the presence of The Eddie G., Blogger Unpredictable Mortal had spoken the following...

i so wish to show you the third finger now grandad...

 

Posta un commento

<< Home